Join us on Saturday, April 24 at the Sheraton Uptown to discover tips and tricks from the pros to help make your wedding fabulous!
Saturday, April 24th, 2010
1:00PM – 3:00PM
2600 Louisiana Blvd. NE
A 2 hour seminar filled with information to help you decide if you want to “Do It Yourself.” Topics that will be covered include:
- Tips and Tricks the Pros Use
- Deciding Which Items To Take On Yourself
- Decor-Which Is Better, Buying or Renting
- What Do Wedding Planners Really Do
- Understanding Pricing
Tips and Tricks
- Flowers – fresh vs. silk?
- What is a good silk flower?
- Keeping those fresh flowers fresh!
- Great design vs. bargain basement design?
What Items to Take on Yourself?
Decor- Buying vs. Renting
- When is it best to buy?
- What is the best time to buy?
- When is it best to rent?
What Do Wedding Planners Really Do?
- Coordinator or Planner
- Planner or Designer
- Food & Cakes
- Wedding Professionals
Question & Answer
Email Joann Balwdin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call (505) 263-6519
The cost is $10.00 for the attendee & one guest. Cash & Checks will be accepted at the door.
Joann Baldwin is owner of A Personalized Affair, and also the winner of Perfect Wedding Guide’s Vendor’s Choice Award. The Vendor’s Choice Award was voted on by participating vendors at our Great Diamond Dash Bridal Show this past January and is based on the overall style and decor of the booth!
Joann and A Personalized Affair are also featured on our blog, here.