Better Marriages (formerly Association for Couples in Marriage Enrichment), Healthy Marriages New Mexico (a program of Samaritan Counseling Center) and Marriage Lifeline team up to co-sponsor the Better Marriages Fiesta July 7-10, 2011 in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Educational conference for couples of all ages and stages of relationship and the professionals who serve them.
Register now at http://www.bettermarriages.org/register
Spread the word to your friends and family, to your church, to your co-workers. Tweet it, share it on Facebook. This will be the best conference ever and we want you to experience it – your presence is what will make it great!
What to expect:
• 61 choices of workshops presented by experts in the field of marriage education and marriage enrichment on topics ranging from communication to sex
• 4 keynotes from nationally-known presenters Jay & Laura Laffoon, Bill & Pam Farrel, Scott Haltzman and John & Shirley Van Epp
• a romantic, culturally alive headquarters hotel – Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town – with a great group rate of $125
• meet couples and make friends from around the world interested in developing strong, healthy relationships
• leave feeling closer to your partner and affirming that, if you had it to do all over again you’d still choose each other
• Tell your relationship story on video. We’re helping launch the Conscious Relationship World Tour in partnership with Relationship Coaching Institute and giving you the opportunity to be interviewed for the Inspirational Relationships Video Project (www.consciousrelationshipvideo.com). Reserve your interview time slot at the Fiesta!
• Renew your marriage vows in a wedding-like setting. We’re sponsoring a giveaway contest: Forever and Always: Marriage Vow Renewal. One lucky couple from New Mexico will be selected to receive an all-expenses-paid Vow Renewal Ceremony. We’ll hear many heart-felt stories of couples who are in the trenches, making their marriages work. The winning couple will renew their vows in the lovely courtyard at Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town on Saturday night of the Fiesta. YOU are invited to renew your vows as well and then join in a wedding-type dinner and dance. Come dressed to the nines – it will be a night to remember!
• Albuquerque is the land of enchantment and the hot air balloon capital of the world! Group rate is good 5 days before and 3 days after the conference – come early and stay late to play!