I have complied 5 outrageously adorable wedding details that I have seen trending recently. I would love to hear how some of my PWG brides feel about these items so please feel free to comment below!
1) Flower crowns. This bride definitely pulls it off! The delicate arrangement of various blooms is a really fun and dainty alternative to the traditional bridal veil. Perfect for the adventurous or boho chic bride.
2) Ombre flower arrangements. Ombre- meaning from going dark to light or vice-versa is on high trend alert and not just in terms of hair color but also with flowers! Arranging centerpieces or floral arrangements in this way is very visually interesting and stimulating.
Additionally, this is a very simple request to ask of any Albuquerque or Santa Fe Florist! Simple and elegant.
3) Silhouette cake toppers. I recently came across these completely customizable silhouette cake toppers on Etsy done by Simply Silhouette Weddings . The awesome thing about this sort of design is that once you have your completely memorable and adorable cake topper , you can easily match it with either an elegant off white cake like below or be adventurous and do something super bright for frosting and your cake will still look tasteful and polished.
Contact an Albuquerque or Santa Fe Cake Shop and see what you all can put together!
4) Baby’s breath. Baby’s breath is all the rage right now! Baby’s breath exudes understated elegance and the beauty of simplicity and the best part of this particular flower is that is it is very inexpensive comparatively.
All my brides planning a ritzy ranch wedding or small soiree- consider using this flower all by itself as a garland, in a vintage barrel as your bouquet!
(5) Mint & Gold color schemes. I had throw this one because I absolutely adore the color mint!
Mint and gold paired together is memorable, striking and simply perfect for my summer brides.
Thank you all for reading today!
Here are a couple links that will easily connect you with some of Albuquerque and Santa Fe’s
most elite wedding professionals.
For more on everything wedding’s and wedding planning visit
Via New York Dress- blog
Via loverly -blog
Via beyond beyond- blog
Via white sage -blog
Via Society Bride -blog