Weddings at The Villages at Expo New Mexico
It is not very well-known by brides that The Villages at Expo New Mexico are a venue option for hosting your wedding in Albuquerque. This is a shame because in addition to The Villages at Expo NM providing more than 18 venues to host weddings, all of the venues may be fully customized to create your ideal wedding ceremony and/or reception. While offering so many venues that can conform to any style of wedding from art gallery chic to western romantic and that can host from 10 guests to 10,000, The Villages at Expo NM should surely be on your list of venues to explore.
The Perfect Wedding Guide recently visited The Villages at Expo New Mexico to meet with DeeDee Hzrich, Wedding Event Coordinator, to explore wedding options at this surprising wedding venue. Here The Villages at Expo New Mexico‘s main offerings that we discovered would be most helpful to brides that are searching for their perfect wedding venue.
The Villages at Expo New Mexico venues boast several extraordinary features including the following:
- Over 18 venues with open floor plans providing versatility to customize layouts and decor to meets your wedding and reception needs. (Art Buildings are the only exception)
- Beautiful Spanish style exterior décor with interesting Spanish and New Mexican interior touches such as wooden vigas.
- Choose from small intimate settings to larger settings.
- Centrally located in Albuquerque, Expo NM is easily accessible with ample parking for all your guests.
- Flexible catering options available for your needs.
- Venue rental includes tables, chairs, staff to conduct general table and chair set up before and clean up after your event.
- Enjoy the entire day with venue rental from 8am-11pm Fridays and Saturdays, 8am-10pm Sundays through Thursdays.
- Most indoor venue flooring is dance ready, so there is no need for extra dance floor costs.
For more information and to view more photos of all of their wedding venues, please visit The Villages at Expo New Mexico.
300 San Pedro Drive NE, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87108
Wedding Event Coordinator: DeeDee Hrzich
For more wedding venues in Albuquerque and Santa Fe, and for everything else you need to plan your wedding, please visit The Perfect Wedding Guide.
All of the photos included in this post are credited to Expo NM.