Right about now, you’re probably gearing up for the 12 days of Christmas, but if you just got engaged, you need to gear up for Perfect Wedding Guide’s 12 months of giveaways! Every year, the Perfect Wedding Guide crew rounds up the most sought after prizes from the best, local wedding professionals to gift brides and grooms for their wedding preparations. Take a look at the prizes you could win!
2016 Bride’s Select Award Prize List
- One hour engagement or anniversary portrait session including edited, high resolution images and personal use/printing rights – valued at $300, courtesy of Matt Blasing Photography.
- Your choice of 10 free centerpieces or 40 chair covers – valued at $350, courtesy of Simply Décor.
- A $300 gift certificate toward an amazing line of products or services – courtesy of Bliss Salon & Spa.
- $300 worth of super trendy balloon décor – valued at $300, courtesy of
Pop Balloons NM.
- A beautifully curated Gold Canyon Candles Gift Basket – valued at $350, courtesy of Gold Canyon Candles, Patrice Leddy.
- Free engagement session with 10-12 digital retouched images, 4 hours of wedding coverage, 2 photographers, personal online gallery of professionally retouched images + print release – valued at $1600, courtesy of Jasper Kay Photography.
- Bride-to-be package, including an essential manicure, pedicure, signature body polish facial. 4 1/2 hours of services – valued at $350, courtesy of Isleta Resort & Casino.
- A special edition handmade keepsake photo album set which includes three photo albums. Inside each photo album you’ll find 40-50 heavy archival ivory paper pages with glassine interleaving to protect your precious photos. The three photo albums are fully covered with a beautiful luminescent textured aqua Japanese book cloth and paired with a removable ivory satin ribbon tie – valued at $350, courtesy
of Peregrine Arts Bindery.
- 4 hours of wedding day coverage with a professional photographer – valued at $750, courtesy of Rydeski Photography.
- One year membership of free tanning or spray tanning – valued at $240, courtesy of Body Glow Tanning.
- An exclusive hotel getaway, including a two-night stay with a bottle of wine + a $25 dinner certificate – valued at over $300, courtesy of Inn at Santa Fe.
- A 2 hour boudoir session, access to all the finished portraits and an 8×10 album of select finished portraits – valued at $400, courtesy of Creative Portraits by Dolores.
Now that you’ve seen what you’ve been missing, don’t wait to sign up! Only registered brides and grooms have a chance to win. If you would like to try your luck at one of these fabulous prizes, visit our website or register here!
For more on everything Wedding + Wedding Planning, visit us at: PerfectWeddingGuide.com