Now is the perfect time to be planning your wedding – the sun is shining, the air is warm with a slight breeze, and you’ve got some extra time on your hands! Finally, you get to plan the big day without distractions, except maybe the urge to brew yourself a nice cup of coffee or check your Instagram feed.
Every year, Wedding Collective hosts an exciting evening specifically for local brides (and the grooms, too) to get out, have a good time, and meet local wedding vendors – the Bride’s Night Out. This year, the event was supposed to be held in May, but with the recent events that have transpired, we want to keep our community safe and save the event for more ideal days.
However, this doesn’t mean we forgot about you or your amazing weddings. In fact, we’re bringing all of the vendors that were going to participate in the evening right to your computer screen. We’re calling this rendition “Bride’s Night In” – cheesy, I know. We encourage you to make a little snack, pour yourself a fancy drink, and throw on your bride-to-be attire, paired with some cute pajama bottoms, while you dive into this article.
Alright, lovelies. Let’s get your virtual meet-and-greet started! Here’s how it’ll work:
- Check out all of the vendors listed below
- Fall in love with one of them? Click on the link to their vendor profile.
- Learn a little more about them by perusing their photo gallery and their services.
- Send them a little “hello” letting them know that you like what you see and that you are interested in their services, even if you’re still on the hunt. Let them know you found them on Wedding Collective so they know who sent them.
- Ready to book already? Send them an inquiry or give them a call! They would love to hear from you while they have this extra time to chat!
— Ready, set, go! —
312 Mobile Bar & Liquor Service
Celebrity China & Crystal
Cello for Weddings
Courtney Faye’s Wedding & Event Planning
Embassy Suites Hotel & Spa
Enchanted Events Party Rentals
Glam by Jeet
Hilton Garden Inn Rio Rancho
Isleta Resort & Casino
King Mobile Music
Mary Kay Cosmetics, Melissa Frei
Matt Blasing Photography
Shutter Force Photography
Smallcakes A Cupcakery
T. Rayne Photography
Vixen Lips by Vangie
We hope you made some great matches and are on your way to booking your next wedding vendor! Before you go, since you don’t get a physical swag bag, we’ve built a digital one for you here:
— DIGITAL SWAG BAG —
Be sure to grab a ticket for our Wedding Gallery show in August where you can meet some of these vendors + more in person! We hope you had fun and feel free to share with your friends, whether they’re getting married or not!