What are some things you should keep in mind when attending a wedding show?
- Leave plenty of time to browse. In just a few hours, you have the opportunity to observe, gain insight, and establish relationships with the local experts that are going to be playing a huge part in such a memorable day. Don’t rush it! Take the time to visit each of the booths, stick around for possible prize giveaways, and save time by scheduling appointments at the show.
- Wear comfortable shoes and carry a big bag with handles. There’s so much to see and grab so you’ll be doing a lot of walking and collecting. Pick up business cards and promotional offers and take photos with your phone for future reference and inspiration.
- Bring pre-printed labels or a stamp with your name, wedding date, email address, and mailing address on it. This is a great way to save time filling out door prize entry forms and to quickly give your favorite vendors your pertinent information.
- Bring a checkbook or credit card so you can take advantage of “show only” specials and to guarantee availability with your chosen experts. Remember, most businesses can only accommodate one or two weddings on a prime Saturday. You’ll want to make sure you are able to solidify your wedding date with your businesses of choice.
- Bring a friend. You’ll find that it’s more fun if you share the experience. Grab a cocktail, enjoy lunch together, and take some fun pics while you’re enjoying the afternoon! Photos: Kevin’s Photography